Heyoooooo! How is your weekend going? By the time you read this we’ll probably be in full Easter mode and fully immersed in Cousin Camp at my in-laws! All 6 Ingle “babies” are getting together this weekend so it’s sure to be a loud one! I’m typing this up on my phone so no promises on the formatting.
I wanted to share my most recent lunchtime workout at my new gym. I’m really not sure if anyone cares to read these posts but I hope it at least inspires another new mom, working mom, or even just anyone who struggles finding time to workout! If I can carve out a few minutes a week to get my sweat on, anyone can. For realllzzzz y’all.
Ok so here’s how Wednesday’s workout went down. PS I snap’d most of it over on Snapchat, but of course it’s gone now. Follow me to see future workouts! (@sarah_ingle1)
- Treadmill warmup: walk .1, run .5, walk .1
- Bike: 5 minutes at medium-high resistance. (The bike I used was seriously a piece of you know what so 5 minutes was all I could stand.)
- Abs: 2 sets of 12 Roman Chair ab lifts, knees to chest
- Abs: 3 sets of 12 yoga ball crunches
- Thighs/Booty: 3 sets of 10 bosu ball squats with 10lb dumbbell
- Thighs/Booty: 2 sets of 15 box step-ups as fast as possible
- Arms: 1 set of 12 bicep curls with 10lb dumbbell (HA! Weeny alert. Adeline weighs more than this, I should just lift her!)
- Arms: 2 sets of 10 arm extension raises (What are these called?? Lift arm straight in front of you then back down, and out to the side with elbow slightly bent. Focuses on your shoulders.)
- Ending cardio: run .25 (this one in particular was a huge victory for me, I got myself down to a 9:15 pace for the first time postpartum.)
And you’re done! Go team. 45 minutes wham bam thank ya ma’am.
I definitely feel like these short but varied workouts are worth my time, and I do already feel stronger, even if just a little bit!
This weekend will be full of rest, and I’ll get back to it on Monday!
Tell me about your most recent workout!