Welcome back from Thanksgiving week! Today’s post is going to be short and sweet because I wanted to quickly recap then list out a few of the Cyber Monday deals on Amazon that I’ve been eyeing all morning! Most of these things are perfect for new moms, so I felt like it was my duty to spread the good news!
If you follow me on Instagram, then you saw on my stories that we traveled to Tennessee to spend the holiday with my family. We drove 11 hours each way, but thanks to our rockstar toddler we survived with minimal tears and frustration! Our trip up was actually about 14 hours because we stopped in Little Rock for an extra long lunch break, and about the same on the way home because we met up with friends for dinner on the way home. Adeline did so good in the car, I couldn’t brag on her enough! I think I would mostly attribute our successful (and overall happy!) epic road trip success to good planning, good timing, and Adeline already haven’t experience traveling in the car. I’d love to share our tips in more detail if anyone would be interested.
We spent the week at my parent’s house, and enjoyed every minute together. We played, we ate, we shopped, but the one thing we didn’t do? SLEEP! It was a rough week, ya’ll. Adeline has been fighting some sort of cold and that combined with sleeping not in her own bed made things a little sticky at bedtime. I pretty much slept on the couch with her or put her in bed with us in order to just make it through the night. This too shall pass, right?!
Thanksgiving morning, I was able to sneak away and do a 3 mile run. It felt so, so good and made me good and hungry for our big feast at lunchtime. I haven’t knocked out 3 miles straight like that in who knows how long so I was so excited to accomplish my own little 5K Turkey Trot, and in a decent time too! It may have given me the running bug again for a hot second, so we’ll see if I succumb to the urge again this week!
All in all, I’m so thankful we made the trip to be with family. I’ve had a few people ask if it was worth it to drive that far, and I would say absolutely yes. I think it will always be worth “the trouble” in order to spend some extra time with loved ones. But I would be lying if I said I was ready to make that trip again anytime soon!
Ok, let’s chat deals!
I’m just going to list them out for the sake of easiness. I am so tempted to order a few things for myself, mainly to just have for the next kiddo! I’m not sure how long these deals will last, but you know I love sharing things I’ve used and loved, so here are a few!
- BOB 2016 Revolution FLEX Jogging Stroller – $299.99 (Dream jogger! Would LOVE this one day!!)
- aGreatLife My First Stacking Cups – $8.79
- Baby Jogger 2016 City Select Double Stroller with 2nd Seat, Onyx – $543.44 (Future Baby?!)
- KidKraft Vintage Kitchen – $71.51 (Adeline’s kitchen, SUCH A GOOD DEAL!!!!!!)
- Graco Pack ‘n Play Playard Snuggle Suite LX, Pierce – $123.19 (Pack ‘n Play = lifesaver!)
- Graco 4ever All-in-One Convertible Car Seat, Azalea – $219.00 (Adeline’s car seat!)
- Graco SnugRide Click Connect 35 Infant Car Seat, Pierce – $86.69 (Adeline’s infant car seat, withstood two car accidents with Adeline, we loved it so much!)
- Graco Fastaction Fold Jogger Click Connect Stroller, Gotham – $101.40 (I have this jogging stroller but you already know I hate it because it’s so heavy. If you don’t mind a heavy stroller, it’s fantastic other than that!)
- VTech Musical Rhymes Books – $9.99
- Graco Snugrider Elite Stroller and Car Seat Carrier, Black – $49.84 (Used this in the newborn days, carseat clicks right in, super lightweight, a GODSEND!)
- Sesame Street Talking ABC Elmo Figure – $9.99 (Santa might need to order this!)
- Shark Rocket Ultra Lightweight Vacuum (Because I’m obsessed with this vacuum! It’s not really on that great of sale, but I swear by this thing.)
That’s all for now! Enjoy your Cyber Monday!
How was your Thanksgiving? Did you do any shopping? Are you shopping today?
Affiliate links were included in this post. Thank you for supporting Sweet Miles and the products I love.