If you follow me on Insta, then you’ve probably noticed I’m a big fan of slip-ons and my Nike sneaks! I wear one or the other almost everyday, mainly for comfort and convenience. Now that we’ve entered the realm of being toddler parents, running after Adeline has become a daily occurrence! Not to mention being a work-from-home mom means I’m not exactly trying to impress anyone.
Whether I’m headed out for a walk with A, running into daycare, rushing through the grocery store, working from Starbucks, or just trying to motivate myself to go to the gym later, slip-ons and sneaks are THE WAY TO GO! Also, I kind of feel like the “ath-leisure” trend is here to stay. But I’m no fashion blogger, so what do I know!
I’ve rounded up a list of shoes I’m currently loving for spring, and think would make perfect additions to my mom-drobe. Lots of different price-points!
^^^ Pin for later!
1. Sperry Seaside Perforated Sneaker – $74.95
2. Keds Kickstart Mono – $57.95
3. Keds Chillax A-Line Jute – $49.95
4. Keds Champion Linen – $39.95
5. Converse Chuck Taylor Shoreline – $49.95
6. Mossimo Reese Slip On Sneaker – $24.99
7. DV Rose Sneakers – $24.99
8. Nike Free RN – $100
9. New Balance 696 Re-Engineered – $89.99
10. TOMS Classic Espadrille Slip On – $83.95
What do you think? Any of these strike your fancy? I for one will take one of each! I’ve previously worn every single one of these brands, and love them all. I think any of these would get you through spring and well into summer, even early fall if you pair them right.
Have a great weekend!