I think one of my favorite features of a good online shopping experience is the “save for later” option. I use it all the time, both for pressing pause on an impulse purchase, list-making, or simply what it’s intended for – to come back to at later time! And on Amazon, it’s no different. Our Amazon “save for later” bucket, if you will, is an ever-revolving random list of things we need or want for ourselves or the kids. Or sometimes it’s just things we come across that for some reason we think we just might need someday. Ha! Most of these items get added on a whim and some may or may not ever even be purchased. I don’t think we’ve ever actually cleared our full list out, so it goes back several years and often fun to scroll back through.
I thought I’d compile a list of my most recent saves though, and share what’s currently living towards the top of my “saved for later.”
- Sliding Barn Door Hardware Kit – I’m dying to have Adam build us a sliding barn wood door for our bathroom!
- Little Tikes T-ball Set
- Natural Seagrass Belly Basket
- Single Handle Brushed Nickel Pull Out Kitchen Faucet – This off-brand kitchen faucet seems too good to be true!
- Halife Women’s Raglan Long Sleeve Striped Tunic
- Navy Blue Converse – Toddler
- Building Blocks Educational STEM Toys – Adeline’s old preschool had these and she was obsessed!
- Valentia Organic Prickly Pear Oil – I’ve been wanting to try this skincare line for a while now, and have heard great things about this particular oil
- Metal Dining Room Chairs Set of 4
- Green Horse Hopper – My nephews had one of these and I think Santa might need to bring Barrett one!
- Pretend Play Toy Tool Set
- Garmin Forerunner 35 – Oh so tempting!
- Daily Ritual Split Hem Tunic – A friend of mine has this and it’s super cute in person, so definitely a good find!
- Tinker Toy Building Set
- Amazon Basics 20lb Dumbbell Pair
- Rainbow Felt Banners – At one point I thought about hanging something fun like this above our playroom windows just to bring in some pops of color.
- Saucony Kids Baby Jazz
- Thayers Rose Petal Witch Hazel Toner – This is my favorite toner, and the last time I purchased it was March 2018 and it’s just now starting to run low!
Do you use the “save for later” option in your Amazon account? I’d love to hear something random you’ve got saved!