Last night we enjoyed a delicious and healthy recipe that I just had to share! When the weather is nice, which in AR could be once in a blue moon, we like to get out on our deck and spend the evening grilling. And by we, I mean Adam. I just take the pictures 🙂
We wanted to make something unique and different that we hadn’t made before. Enter…
Goat Cheese & Grilled Vegetable Quesadillas
Here is what you’ll need:
-spicy corn salsa (not pictured)
-portobello mushrooms (optional)
-fresh mozzarella cheese
-sour cream (optional)
1. First, grill the mushrooms and other veggies.
2. Dice everything up, so it’s easier to spread on the quesadilla.
3. Spread the salsa on one side of the tortilla then pile on the veggies.
4. Crumble up both cheeses and sprinkle on top of the veggie mix.
5. Fold over, place back on grill until golden brown on both sides.
Delicious, fresh, and light!
Are you a fan of goat cheese? What about mushrooms? Favorite recipe to grill..GO!
My husband likes mushrooms way more than I do, but in the quesadilla as long as they’re chopped up small enough they’re not bad!