Happy Tuesday, friends!
Any week leading up to a big race always seems to pass extra slowly! And before I praise the upcoming, fantastic weekend weather, let’s just talk about how the forecast has now changed to 80% chance of rain. Can’t wait for that! Fingers crossed it changes closer to time! Either way, it’s going to be a fun race! It just might be a tiny big miserable at the same time 🙂 I’m still aiming for a PR, but if it doesn’t happen, I know I did just run a marathon at the end of December!
Just a few house cleaning notes and then I’ll be turning off Sweet Miles for a few days to work on the re-design! And by turning off, I mean it’s going to be a hot mess for a few days, and I’m not positive how this is going to go! I’m thinking I’ll be able to put it in maintenance mode, but I won’t know until I actually look into it! I’m hoping to come back with a full run-down of all the changes made! Once they’re completed. I’ll be active on all my social media channels though, no worries!
Follow along if you aren’t already!
1. OOFOS promo code for 20% off any pair on their website. Good until March 14th! *I am not being compensated for this. I just really LOVE these sandals, and want you to try them!*
2. I received an outfit from Janji to review, and I can’t wait to show it to you! I haven’t gotten to try either piece on, or test them out on a run, but as soon as I do I will be sharing a full review with plenty of pictures! So stay tuned!
3. Remember me saying I had tested out Designer Whey protein powder? So far so good! I’ve made a smoothie, and two homemade soft-serves, and as far as I can tell the taste is great! More on that in a few days!
4. I’ve been loving my Erin Condren Life Planner, and can safely say this year is planned to a T. At least any events, trips, birthdays, and special weekends are locked down! My husband was so sweet to remember one of my favorite quotes to add to the front, “A goal is a dream with a deadline.”
5. I’ve got a review coming up for Ignite Natural Electrolytes! Can’t wait to share this product with you!
6. I’ll also have this month’s Stridebox review up for you soon! This one was rockin’, and I can’t wait to tell you all about it!
Be back soon!
What’s on your agenda this week? Anything exciting? Excited to see the new blog?!