Now that the weather is finally feeling like summer, and we’re starting to get outside and play on a regular basis, I realized recently that I don’t have any workout gear for Adeline! WHAT AM I THINKING?!! Poor girl doesn’t have anything to wear with mommy on our walks or runs and this needs to change! Every little girl needs a little fitness apparel in her closet!
I scoured some of my favorite brands for infant workout apparel, and it was much harder than I imagined to find things! I pulled together a few of the outfits I saved that I liked for Adeline, and I can’t wait to outfit my favorite Sporty Spice!
- Nike Play By Your Own Rules
- Under Armour Can’t Slow Me Down Bodysuit
- Nike Swoosh Bodysuit
- Under Armour Fast Lane Shorts
- Under Armour Headed For Greatness
- Nike Tempo Infant Girls Shorts
- Puma Baby Girls Shorts and Bodysuit Set
- Puma Baby Girls Collegiate Set
- Under Armour Running This Game
- Puma Baby Girls 5 Pack Short Sleeve Bodysuits
- BONUS: Nike Free 5.0 Infant
I think #7 is my current fave. I’m loving the mesh shorts and I think seeing Adeline’s chunky legs in them would make my heart melt!
*No affiliate links were used in this post.
Which is your favorite?