Anyone else as addicted to Amazon Prime as much as we are? We swear by it, and order from it extremely regularly. With baby #2 on the way, we’ve been doing lots of fun online scouring to find some fun things we maybe didn’t think about the first time around. I’m excited to start making some purchases for this baby, and feel so much more prepared than I did with Adeline. We’re mainly in need of “wants” this time, with the exception of basics like boy clothes, diapers, and wipes. Lots of things have changed though since 2015 and in only 3 years it feels like there are tons of new brands on our radar! I’ve got a running list of things we might like to have from buybuy BABY, Pottery Barn, Target, and even Instagram but thought I’d dive first into Amazon since it’s sure to be one of our registries.
Here are 15 things we’ve found that would be great for baby #2, all from Amazon, and all *I think* eligible for Amazon Prime.
- Kickee Pants Jammies – I LOVE Kickee Pants everything, but have never bought anything for Adeline. They’re more of a “luxury” brand I’d say so I often just find myself cuddling up next to them when I find them in stores because they’re insanely soft and cozy! They’re prints are just to die for.
- Monthly Milestone Blanket – With our first, I did all the monthly photos on a special quilt and used the monthly stickers. But this time around, I think one of these blankets would make things so much easier and quicker!
- Copper Pearl Swaddle Blanket – I discovered the Copper Pearl brand after our first was born, and was obsessed with their bandana bibs. They also make the sweetest swaddle blankets and I’d love to pick one out for baby #2. They look super soft, simple, and classic.
- Little Unicorn Cotton Muslin Quilt – Little Unicorn makes the prettiest, more earthy-toned blankets and quilts and I love their materials. I really love this neutral taupe cross pattern quilt and think it would make a great nursery addition. (Really, all of their stuff is adorable)
- Boppy Lounger Cover – If you’re having a second baby of a different gender, it might be fun to switch up your boppy lounger cover!
- Lucy Darling Baby Book – This baby book is super simple, to the point, and insanely cute.
- Salt Lamp Nightlight – You know I love our salt lamp, so a salt lamp nightlight seems perfect.
- Diaper Caddy – Now that we live in a two story house, I know the baby will be downstairs with us for a while. I used a similar caddy with our first just so we weren’t constantly running back and forth to the nursery, and it worked like a charm.
- Milk Snob Carseat Cover – This cover fits tightly over the carseat, and can double as a nursing cover.
- Owlet Baby Monitor – This is also something I discovered after the fact. It goes on the baby’s toes and through an app on your phone you can get real time data on their breathing, heart rate, etc. Basically some serious peace of mind while they sleep!
- Lollipop Monitor – This monitor is fairly new but is super cute and pretty cool! It bends and attaches directly to the crib, or you can use the wall attachment. It also detects true crying, can record, and connects easily to your phone.
- Amazon Echo – I love the Lollipop above, but there’s another Wifi video monitor we really like and it easily integrates with an Amazon Echo. We might end up getting two video monitor mounts and then using the echo as the control center.
- Portable Sound Machine – White noise was seriously a life saver for us the first time so I’m not sure why I never invested in a portable sound machine to clip on the stroller or car seat! We have the full size version of this and have always loved it.
- Wooden Teethers – I love the more rustic, organic look of classic baby toys, so these wooden teethers immediately caught my eye. So cute!
- Water Wipes – Our first was super prone to terrible diaper rash so I quickly learned that Water Wipes were a MUST! This time around, they’re absolutely hitting our registry!
What’s one thing you used for baby #2 that you didn’t for baby #1 that you scooped off Amazon?