Jumping on late to share a super random post for the weekend. It’s actually something Adam and I talked about recently and I realized it would be a fun blog post! A nice change of pace.
I think it’s so important as moms to have our own dreams. Dreams that don’t include our kids, but rather dreams that are OURS. There are lots of dreams I have for Adeline, and our family in the future, but there is also a long list of things I want to do.
Here are 12 fun and totally random things I find myself saying all the time, “that’s on my life bucket list!” I’m sure there are some of you out there who could easily cross half of this list off already, so go you! I’d love to hear all about any of these items, as well as anything on YOUR life bucket list! Share in the comments below.
1. See the Price Is Right live and get called doowwwnnnn
2. See Jimmy Fallon or Jimmy Kimmel live
3. Visit Ireland and see a castle by the sea
4. Visit Lake Louise in Alberta, Canada and kayak the lake, and hike in Banff National Park
5. Drive Highway 1 in California
6. See the Olympics in person, specifically the Women’s Gymnastics Finals
7. Meet Leonardo DiCaprio (or settle for just seeing him from afar)
8. Visit New York City at Christmas time
9. Attend a TV Taping of Dancing With The Stars
10. Meet a First Lady – Bush, Obama, Trump, any will do!
11. Visit England and see the Royal Family
12. Visit a Nordic country like Sweden, Finland, Denmark, or Iceland and see the Northern Lights
What’s one random thing on your life bucket list?